Thank you for purchasing tickets to the 12th Annual Great Chefs Event. We are so excited to see you there!
Great Chefs Event Attendee Information:
Going to the After Party?
- When: Immediately following the main event – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Where: Just two blocks away from the main event! Urban Outfitters, Inc. Corporate Headquarters – Building 3 (Click for a view of building exterior)
- Getting Home: If you’re going to the After Party, we recommend calling a cab or using a rideshare app. There will be a designated pick-up area at the Great Chefs Event After Party.
- Lyft is offering 25% off your ride to or from the Great Chefs Event. Enter code “GREATCHEFS25” under promos. Request a ride and hit the road!
- New to Lyft? Get $10 off your first ride. Download the Lyft app and use code GCE17. Redeem here!
FYI – You Can Start Bidding on our Silent Auction Today!
- Dinner for 8 at Pizzeria Beddia – Get a slice of the action with this private pizza dinner and wine for up to 8 people at Pizzeria Beddia.
- Ed Sheeran Tickets – Four tickets to the sold out Ed Sheeran concert at Wells Fargo Center on July 11, 2017. Section CB14 Row 4 Seat 15 – 18.
- Custom Feder Knife – Anyway you slice it, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Feder Knives will build you a made-to-order blade fit to your individual specifications.
- Italy Farm Stay – Revel in Italian culture with three nights in newly renovated loft apartment in a 500+ year-old farmhouse in the undiscovered hills of Monferrato. Located in Piedmont, this is one of the most renowned wine making regions in all of Europe.
- View all Silent Auction Items here
Or, Start Plotting to Get One of These Amazing Live Auction Items
Dinner for 8 with M. Night Shyamalan and his wife Dr. Bhavna Shyamalan in the upstairs private dining room at Vetri Ristorante. Enjoy a multi-course meal made by Marc Vetri with wine pairings and learn more about the esteemed Philadelphia-area filmmaker.
Host a one-of-a-kind dinner party for 12 in your home featuring Philadelphia’s 2017 James Beard Award winners. Outstanding Restaurateur Stephen Starr will join you and your guests, while Outstanding Chef Michael Solomonov and Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic Greg Vernick cook dinner. Past James-Beard Award winner Marc Vetri will join this list of stellar chefs for an unforgettable evening.
Design and brew your own custom 20 barrel (30-40 keg) batch of beer at the brand new state-of-the-art Yards brewery with Yards’ Founder Tom Kehoe and the Yards brewers. You (and a friend or two) will personally work through style selection and recipe formulation and brew the beer with the brewers in Yards’ new Ziemann brewhouse. You will have naming rights for the beer, and once it’s been packaged, the beer will go on tap in the Yards Tasting Room and select Vetri Family restaurants. You will also be welcome to take kegs home for your private party or kegerator. Yards will also host a private beer dinner for you and your friends to celebrate your beer’s release.
Can’t get enough of The Great Chefs Event? Good news, you will get to take a piece home with you to commemorate the night! Every chef at tonight’s event has signed a specially designed apron from Hedley & Bennett! We can’t promise it will help you be a better cook, but the inspiration is sure to help!