- 1/2 medium onion, diced small
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 – 15.5oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine onion, scallion, red pepper, cilantro, black beans, and corn.
2. In a small bowl or high-sided container, whisk together oil, vinegar, lime juice, and spices.
3. Pour dressing over salsa ingredients and let sit for 15 minutes to allow flavors to combine. Be sure to stir before serving!