- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 small head broccoli, florets choppedfine and stems thinly sliced
- ¼ head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, andginger until well combined and sugar is fully dissolved. Alternatively, combine dressing ingredients in ajar or other container with tight-fitting lid and shake to combine.
- Next, prepare the slaw by combining broccoli, cabbage, carrot, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the ginger soy dressing and toss to combine.
- Enjoy immediately or let sit in fridge (up to overnight) to marinate.