- Zest and juice of 1 lemon (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon or brown mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Make the dressing: in a large bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil, mustard, salt, black pepper, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the thinly sliced Brussels sprouts and the pepitas into the same bowl and mix well to combine with the dressing.
- Top with the remaining cheese and enjoy! Salad will last up to 3 days in refrigerator.