- 1 pineapple, cut into spears or cubes
- 1 small watermelon, cut into spears or cubes
- Optional: 1 to 2 mangoes, cut into spears
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Place prepared pineapple, watermelon, and mango (if using) into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, stir together lime juice, half of the lime zest, chili powder, salt, and sugar. Drizzle over the fruit and stir well to combine.
- Before serving, garnish with remaining lime zest and enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram