Choose two vegetables for roasting:
- ½ head cauliflower, small diced
- ½ head broccoli, small diced
- 3 each large carrots, small diced
- 3 each medium turnips, small diced
- 3 each medium potatoes, small diced
For the dressing:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar or honey
- ½ bunch green onions, chopped small (optional)
- Juice of ½ a fresh lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the dressing, combine the paprika, onion powder, cayenne powder, chili powder, sugar/honey, chopped green onions, and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add spice mix to a bowl with the chopped veggies. Toss the veggies with the chili lime dressing. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place veggies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Roast in 400 degree F oven or toaster oven until the sides of the veggies have browned and a fork tender.
- Serve warm or store in airtight container in refrigeration for up to 5 days. Enjoy!