- 12oz dried whole wheat spaghetti (or noodles of your choice)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cup creamy low-sodium peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ½ medium cucumber (or one small), sliced
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Prepare the pasta using the package directions, omitting salt. During the last minute of cooking, stir in the edamame. Reserve ¼ cup pasta water. Transfer the pasta mixture to a colander. Run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, using a fork, whisk together the peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder. Whisk in the reserved pasta water until combined.
- Spoon the sauce over the noodles, tossing to coat.
- Top the noodles with the carrots and cucumber and garnish with toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram