2 tablespoons olive oil
3 large sweet potatoes (any variety),
2 teaspoons curry powder
¼ – ½ cup water
½ red onion, diced
1 pound spinach
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash sweet potatoes under cold water, rinsing off any excess dirt left
on the skins. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into cubes and add to skillet. Cook, stirring
occasionally until potatoes start to soften, about 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute until fragrant and toasted.
Add water and diced red onion. Continue to stir occasionally until
water evaporates and potatoes are tender and browned, another 5 to
4. Next add spinach to the skillet in 2 batches, adding second batch when
first wilts, let cook about 2 minutes.
5. Stir in balsamic vinegar to potato mixture; season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram