- 2 – 15 ounce cans of chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin or paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Various seasonal vegetables (green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots, celery, cucumber, snap peas, etc.)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or used an immersion blender to puree until smooth.
- Slice and chop the various vegetables.
- Serve hummus with the vegetable crudité.