- 8 cups water
- 4-inch piece ginger, peeled into strips or diced large
- Peel & juice of one lemon
- Peel & juice of two oranges
- 1 Tablespoon honey or more, to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Bring water to a boil. In a separate container (larger than 2 quarts), add peeled or chopped ginger, lemon peel and juice, orange peel and juice, honey, and cinnamon stick.
- Once water has boiled, pour over the ginger mixture and stir to combine and dissolve honey.
- Allow tea to steep for 10 minutes. To serve, strain and adjust sweetness, if needed. Enjoy!