- 1½ Tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 medium turnips, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ head garlic (cut in half through the cloves)
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slice the top portion off of the head of garlic and drizzle sliced end with a small amount of olive oil. Toss carrots, turnips, and potatoes with the remaining oil and small pinch of salt.
- Arrange veggies in a single layer on a sheet tray. Add the head of garlic, cut-side down and roast for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are fork tender.
- Meanwhile, add parsley and lemon juice to a mixing bowl. When root vegetables are finished roasting,add to the mixing bowl.
- Remove cooked garlic cloves from head and smash to puree. Add to bowl with veggies, toss to combine.Serve warm and enjoy!