- ½ large green bell pepper, sliced (use remaining in stew)
- ¼ large onion, sliced (use remaining in stew)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small red chili
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Wash all vegetables.
- Slice bell pepper and onion. Mince garlic and pluck cilantro leaves off of stems.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or chop by hand very finely.
- Use as a base for stews and sauces.
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram