- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 ears of corn, kernels removed (or about 2 cups of frozen or canned corn)
- 1 handful green beans, ends snipped and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 zucchini, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch basil, sliced thin
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Toss the red onion and corn kernels in a large mixing bowl with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread onions and corn on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Set a small pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil, and add the green beans to the pot. Allow to cook for 1 minute. Remove beans from the boiling water, pouring into a strainer. Immediately place strainer into a bowl of ice water and allow beans to cool. Drain.
- Remove onions and corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Chop the zucchini into bite-sized pieces and toss in a large mixing bowl with 1/2 tsp of salt. Allow to sit for 5-7 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- To finish, add the cooked onions, roasted corn, blanched green beans, and zucchini into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle in remaining olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lemon juice. Sprinkle the sliced basil over top and season with salt and pepper to taste.