- 3-4 bell peppers, various colors, sliced thin
- 1/4 head cabbage (green or red), sliced thin
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped small
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey or sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until well combined and honey or sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine peppers, cabbage, cucumbers, scallions, and red onion.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the pepper slaw and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to marinate or store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!