- 3 mangoes, peeled and pit removed
- 4 bananas, peeled, cut into thick chunks & frozen
- 1 –14 ounce can pineapple, drained
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach (about 4 packed cups)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water or more, as needed
- Toppings: Granola, chopped fruit, berries, seeds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, dried fruit, etc.
- Carefully peel and cut banana, mango and pineapple.
- Place all ingredients in a container with high sides (if using an immersion blender) or into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding more water until desired consistency is reached (For a smoothie bowl, it should be thicker than a drinkable smoothie.
- To build the smoothie bowl: Place desire amount of smoothie into a small bowl. Top with granola and any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram