For the slaw:
- 4 cups green cabbage, grated(about half a head)
- 4 cups red cabbage, grated(about half a head)
- 2cups carrots, grated
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1green apple, unpeeled, cored,and sliced into matchsticks
For the vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijonmustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl or quart container, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix well. Let sit or refrigerate until ready to serve!