For the slaw:
- 4 cups green cabbage, grated (about half a head)
- 4 cups red cabbage, grated (about half a head)
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, unpeeled, cored, and sliced into matchsticks
For the vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl or quart container, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix well. Let sit or refrigerate until ready to serve!