- 10 ounces Greek yogurt (about a heaping cup)
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped small
- 1 Tbsp dill (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Chill for 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite chopped vegetables. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram