4 medium oranges, juiced
3 cups fresh spinach, tightly packed
½ Tablespoon fresh ginger (½ inch
1 ½ -2 cups cold water
2-3 cups ice
- Peel and chop the apples, discarding the core. Measure out the desired amount of spinach and combine the spinach and apples in a bowl.
- Slice the bananas evenly. Carefully peel the ginger and grate ½ Tablespoon. Combine the ginger and bananas in a bowl. Cut the oranges in half and juice them.
- In your blender, or a high sided container if using an immersion blender, add 1 ½ cups of water.
- Add the prepped ingredients to the container or blender with the water, and blend until smooth. Add ice as desired to thicken and chill the smoothie. If needed, add more water.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram