- 1 large or 2 small pineapples, cut into wedges, rings, or pieces
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, orange zest and juice, and salt to create a sauce
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan to medium or medium high heat. Carefully place pineapple pieces on the griddle.
- Flip once the pineapple is caramelized and cook for an additional 5 or so minutes or until both sides are browned.
- Place grilled pineapple in the bowl of sauce and toss to coat. Enjoy warm or at room temperature!