- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Granny Smith apple (or your favorite tart apple), sliced thin
- 1 medium carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a blender or container with high sides, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. Using a blender or immersion blender, blend until ingredients are incorporated and dressing is smooth. Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Combine the kale, carrot ribbons, apple slices, and raisins in a large bowl with about half of the prepared dressing. Toss to combine and taste. Add more dressing if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram