For the salad:
- 2 bunches fresh kale greens
For the dressing:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 anchovy filets (about 1 Tablespoon chopped)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (about 2 Tablespoons chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (juice of 1 large lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- For the dressing, place all ingredients in a container with high sides. Blend with immersion blender until smooth. Taste and season, if necessary. Set aside while greens are prepared to allow flavors to meld.
- Pull kale leaves from stems, ripping into bite sized pieces and placing in a large bowl or colander. Rinse the torn leaves thoroughly, lay on paper towels and pat dry.
- Once the greens and dressing are both ready, work in batches and add ¼ of the kale to a large bowl with ¼ of the dressing. Toss to coat. Using gloves, massage the leaves to help tenderize them. Repeat until all kale has been dressed.
- Salad can be served immediately or chilled for up to one hour and then served.
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram