- 3 medium peaches, diced small
- ½ bunch fresh mint
- ½ medium red onion, diced small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced small
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine peaches, red bell pepper, and onion in a medium mixing bowl.
- Tear or cut mint leaves into small pieces and add to bowl with other ingredients.
- Add lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine and adjust seasoning if desired.
- For best results, allow salsa to sit for 15 minutes to marinate. Enjoy!