- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the ranch
seasoning and stir to combine.
- If the dried parsley or chives are too coarse, grind to desired texture in a mortar and pestle or spice grinder.
- Toss the seasoning with popcorn, roasted chickpeas, or other snacks.
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram