- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons ginger, minced
- 4 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 Makrut lime leaves (optional)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces 3 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into matchsticks
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, then minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- Juice of one lime, plus extra wedges for garnish 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 –13.5-ounce cans coconut milk
- 1– 6-ounce bag baby spinach
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
- For the rice, combine rice and water in a skillet or saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until liquid has absorbed, about 15 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- For the curry, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and a pinch of salt. Sauté for 3 minutes until onion softens.
- Add garlic, ginger, curry paste and lime leaves and sauté until aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, carrot, bell pepper, and jalapeño. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften, about 7-10minutes.
- Stir in soy or tamari, lime juice, sugar, and coconut milk. Reduce heat to low and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Stir in spinach right before serving and serve hot over jasmine rice. Garnish with lime and herbs and enjoy!
Pictured with the Crunchy Herb Salad
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram