- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons ginger, minced
- 4 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 Makrut lime leaves (optional)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces 3 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into matchsticks
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, then minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- Juice of one lime, plus extra wedges for garnish 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 –13.5-ounce cans coconut milk
- 1– 6-ounce bag baby spinach
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
- For the rice, combine rice and water in a skillet or saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until liquid has absorbed, about 15 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- For the curry, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and a pinch of salt. Sauté for 3 minutes until onion softens.
- Add garlic, ginger, curry paste and lime leaves and sauté until aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, carrot, bell pepper, and jalapeño. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften, about 7-10minutes.
- Stir in soy or tamari, lime juice, sugar, and coconut milk. Reduce heat to low and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Stir in spinach right before serving and serve hot over jasmine rice. Garnish with lime and herbs and enjoy!
Pictured with the Crunchy Herb Salad