- 5 ears corn, husked and kernels cut from cob (or 4 cups frozen corn)
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2-3 limes, juiced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Husk corn and cut the corn kernels from the cobs (try using a small bowl inverted inside a larger bowl).
- Add the chopped radishes, green onions, and cilantro to bowl.
- To make the dressing: combine the lime juice, jalapeño, honey, cumin, salt, and pepper in a blender or use an immersion blender to puree. Slowly add the olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram