- 8 – 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups (4oz) Monterrey Jack (or other good melting cheese)
- 2-3 medium zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Black Bean Corn Salsa
1. Add 1⁄4 Tbsp of neutral oil to a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium high. Add the sliced zucchini to the skillet and sautée until soft and lightly browned. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Clean out the pan.
2. Mix the sauteed zucchini with the shredded cheese.
3. Set the heat to low and lay a tortilla flat on the pan. On half of the tortilla, add a 1⁄2 cup of the zucchini and cheese mixture and 1/2 cup of the Black Bean Corn Salsa.
4. Once the cheese is melted, fold the tortilla over to cover the zucchini and black bean corn salsa mixture.
5. Toast for another 2 minutes or so, flipping once in between to warm through.
6. Continue steps 1 through 4 until there are no remaining ingredients.
Follow us on social media for recipes, resources and the latest VCP news!Follow us on Instagram